Monday, November 16, 2009

Yay I finally have a real job!!!!


So I am now the assistant dining room manager at Triple Creek Ranch! Yep I am going back! It should be great though, I finally don't have to worry about what is going to happen in the slow seasons. I get to be home with the fam for Thanksgiving then back to Montana. I have never spent a whole winter there so I will have to write and tell about how it is. Gabby and MJ are doing great and I am so excited for the next time that I get to see them, but I am really super excited to go back to WA and watch the Price is right with David. Does anyone else watch it? It is really the best show on TV! No sex, swearing, violence. Ok there may be some violence, but I don't think they air it.
I just spent the weekend in NYC with my friend Kelly and it was so great. I actually went to parts of it that I never knew existed. If anyone ever takes a trip there defiently go to Soho and the meatpacking district and walk the residential area. Stop by Magnolia Bakery and try a cupcake or slice of cake too! Super cool. There are cobblestone roads and beautiful buildings. They also have a park called the highrise park that they made over an old railroad track over part of Manhatten to preserve it.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Molly Molly Molly I miss you so much! I want to talk to you so bad! I am so happy you got a job! I wish your family still lived here so I could see you on thanksgiving. I hope you have a great holiday!

The Ward's said...

Molly,
Youare such a cute girl! Thank you for the Christmas card. YOu shouldbe gitting one from us, but I am always running late and so I won't get them out until after Chirstmas!! Anyway, I love youand hope you are doing great.
.NIkki.