Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall is here!

Life in the fall....Well to start off with I am back in NJ. I feel like anytime I have time to write on my blog I am out here. I still do not have a stable life. I work seasonal jobs like my student loans will pay themselves off. No really it's not so bad sometimes. I get to do things like come out to the east coast for a month. I was really wanting to spend some good quality time with the family on the west coast. I hope I have time to do that...o wait I quit my job so right now I have as much time as I would like. I love baking, but I really missed the interaction with people. I worked with chef's in the kitchen, but you really start to get to know people to well and I started losing a piece of the positive Molly working without new faces. So it is looking like I have some new prospective jobs, but I can't really post about them yet. I am still trying to figure out my love life too. I am at a fork in the road as some would call it. I know some people would love to be in my place right now. I have a job offer in England, New Hampshire, Montana, or possibly Portland. What a blessing. I really am blessed. I got to come out here in prime fall time. There really is no better place to be in the fall then the east. Spectacular colors! I am being able to be a part of Gabby's life,and she is a big part of mine. She is driving now and it is so much fun to talk with her. I can't wait to be with my mom though! I really hope that God put's a plan in my future. I keep praying about it. It is so much fun to see all my friends with their cute families, but by golly when is it going to be my turn? Anyway, I blabbed on to long. Tommorrow is Halloween and I am taking Gabby and her friends to frightfest as six flags so I should snooze now. Until later, chow.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I am so glad that you are in NJ for the Fall time...too beautiful! I really did hook the M. fam with the best nanny hook up ever! You'll have to tell them that I had my 2nd baby girl in June. This summer had been such a blur...I guess that having 2 kids under 2 will do that to you. I feel bad that I didn't get a baby announcement out to them. At least Christmas is coming up, I better start now for it to get there on time LOL.
Sounds like you have a ton of fun adventures going on right now. It know that it can feel crazy but you do need to take advantage of it. I feel the exact same way..."life is great, have so many blessing etc." but right now it is a big outing for me to go to the grocery store let alone flying/moving around the country. You do have such a great bubbly outgoing personality, hopefully you will be able to find something that shows that off:) Good Luck.
If you want to keep in touch email me at luke_n_nicole@yahoo.com - - -I went private on my blog after having my kids ya know. Say hi to everyone:)

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness Molly! I am so happy to see that you posted something. I can't believe I have to read your blog to hear how you are doing though. That is pretty sad. I miss you so much. I would love to just drive around and talk with you! I'm so excited for you and all your job offers.Hopefuuly we'll talk soon!

Ashley Swauger said...

molly,
I was browsing through ashley noyes page and came across yours. Its really fun to see how everyone is doing. You mentioned you are in New Jersey. I am in Maryland which is about 15 minutes from south jersey, and a half hour from Cherry Hill NJ. If you ever get any free time and want to meet up, I'm an e-mail away! Good to see you're doing so well!
Ashley Swauger
a_swauger@hotmail.com