Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Spring!


First off, I have to say thank you to Natalie! I am so glad that you invited me to your blog. I forgot how to get here :) Besides now you are on here too! Yay. I am still working at Triple Creek. I am dating my new boss. I know, what a coincidence right? He is wonderful. His name is Jeremy. I do love him. Hopefully he is the one. Fingers crossed! I am thinking of moving back to WA sometime in the next year. I know I say that all the time. I miss my family so much and I need to be closer. I have had such an awesome time working at this job. I have been able to do so much and learn so much. I just cordinated our New Years at the ranch. It was a wild west themed party. There was Black Jack, poker, dancing, fireworks, and of course cap guns. It was so much fun. I think it was a success. I have really been missing my Jessie, so if you read this know I have been thinking about you a lot!! It is weird leaving friends behind. I wish you could just put them in your pocket and take them wiht you wherever you go. I guess good friends are always there anyways, but man I miss seeing some of my gal pals faces and lauging with them. I have recently bought Zumba for my wii and if anyone has ever seen me dance then they would understand when I say that it is very challenging for me :) It is such a great cardio workout though and you sweat your guts out. I know this if I ever meet Enrique at least my salsa will be great so I can dance with him! I am headed to NJ in two day. I am going to see my nanny family for the last time that they will all be living together. Gabby is turning 18 in August and heading to college!!! MJ is now 14! It is so crazy. So that will be a good time. I will hopefully fill you in when I get back. Have a great day ! O and P.S. I did accomplish my 2010 goal of skydiving. The best thing ever!!!!

No comments: