Saturday, February 28, 2009

Life on the East Coast


Wow life has been so crazy busy out here lately! I just finished painting MJ's bedroom. It is like a caramel wall color. It's such a great feeling to just accomplish something like that. I went to Jacque Torres chocolate shop in NYC today. What a fun experience. Gabby went with me and we actually got to meet him and shake his hand. What a very nice French man he was. It was great. He is a big deal in the Baking world so it was very fun for me. We also went to Les Halles and had dinner, which is an Anthony Bordaine restaurant. It was super yummy. Life has been really great out here. Gab and MJ will never cease to make my jaw drop with things they do good and bad. It is just so much different then the lifestyle of growing up in UT. I just wanted to post an update. I am going to be going out to Boston in two weeks. Brad Tanner is coming out to visit and we are going to have a historical journey on the East coast. It should be fun.

3 comments:

HOPKINS said...

hey molly I didnt know you had a blog. I looked at your slide,I cant believe how big gabby and m.j. are!!! looks like you you guys are haveing fun.

Nikki said...

Seems like things are going great for you:) I can't even imagine how daily life would be with the kids? THey are so grown up and would be almost totally different people. Its just even so foreign to me to think that you and Gabby went into the city together...crazy! You'll have to keep me posted on whats going on. I loved your "dancing party pix". I like the new (probable old now) kitchen wallpaper. I remember how bad Dianne hated it. Its sad to think that MJ had new paint and a teenagers room (probably no flag quilt). I think of my memories like living in a bubble world and nothing ever changed. I guess that my life has changed a little also:) How fun to literally see them grow up through the years and really a good chunk of their childhood. They changed so much just from when I visited Jess to when I left, I can't imagine over 6 years. Brad is a name from the past, I love Boston. Live it up back there!!! Say hi to everyone!!! I'm just living the mommy lifestyle and watching myself grow these days. We're still trying to pick out a name. We have been considering Alexandra (Alexa) and I think of Alexandra from Jersey... I have fond memories of what a cute little girl see was. She is probably huge now also:) Keep in touch

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog...liking it!

I just booked a trip to NYC and a reader suggested Jacques Torres to me this morning...and I grew up in UT too...