I just got back from Boston and wow what a whirlwind. What a great city. It was really neat we did the Freedom Trail and I got to visit with one of my friends from UT and one of my friends from NH came down to visit also. Unfortunatly Paul Revere's house and the USS Constitution were not open on Monday's so we did not get to see those. We did however see the fourth oldest church in America built in the early 1600's. It is so crazy how much older the history can get out here on the east coast. I am heading back to WA soon and starting to feel kind of sad about leaving. It is so easy to get used to a lifestyle and so much fun spending time with people who are important to you. I feel really lucky that I know the Melillo's and that they gave me a job while the ranch was closed. Hip hip hooray for weekends by the way!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Boston
I just got back from Boston and wow what a whirlwind. What a great city. It was really neat we did the Freedom Trail and I got to visit with one of my friends from UT and one of my friends from NH came down to visit also. Unfortunatly Paul Revere's house and the USS Constitution were not open on Monday's so we did not get to see those. We did however see the fourth oldest church in America built in the early 1600's. It is so crazy how much older the history can get out here on the east coast. I am heading back to WA soon and starting to feel kind of sad about leaving. It is so easy to get used to a lifestyle and so much fun spending time with people who are important to you. I feel really lucky that I know the Melillo's and that they gave me a job while the ranch was closed. Hip hip hooray for weekends by the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment