Monday, February 2, 2009
Shopping Withdrawls
Does anyone else feel this pain with me! O my goodness. I am having some major shopping withdrawls right now. I really want these new cute boots soooo bad, but of course student loans and rent and phone bills o and don't forget about insurance always get in the way. I hope that sometime soon down the road I will be able to shop and get something fun and new that stares at me and taunts it's way into my memory without feeling like a bad person for spending MY hard earned money on something great! Ok I just needed to vent on that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am SO with you on this! I have gift cards from Christmas that are calling out my name, they are the needle to my shopping-heroin!
Oh I'm feelin ya too mol!! I have shopping withdrawls on a dailey basis. No seriously, dailey! haha!! :)
Post a Comment