Yay Happy New Year! Life is so good. We all seem to go through bumps...hopefully 2009makes it a smooth ride. I am going to New Jersey to nanny again for a couple of months until the ranch gets busy enough to have two people in the pastry section. It should be alot of fun!!! I get to go to NYC again and hang out with my kids and friends. yay! Hip Hip Hooray for 2009 it is going to be a great year!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Back to New Jersey
Yay Happy New Year! Life is so good. We all seem to go through bumps...hopefully 2009makes it a smooth ride. I am going to New Jersey to nanny again for a couple of months until the ranch gets busy enough to have two people in the pastry section. It should be alot of fun!!! I get to go to NYC again and hang out with my kids and friends. yay! Hip Hip Hooray for 2009 it is going to be a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What that is awesome! I'm excited for you! I really miss you:( Hopefully we can see you sometime soon!
Molly!!!!! holy cow! I have been wondering about you forever. How are you? how is everything going? Keep in touch.
taiandjoe.blogspot.com
Post a Comment