Monday, January 19, 2009
My current obsession
Grey's Anatomy is my weakness right now. Does anybody else keep up on it? I zoomed through seasons 1-4 and am just waiting for 5 to finish on t.v. so I can watch it on dvd ( I don't have t.v.). I am so in love with McDreamy and wish that maybe I will find me one of those. Merideth is so stupid sometimes!!! It makes me want to stop baking and go help save lives. That would be such a bad idea though I would be passed out on the floor when someone walked through the ER! Ok I just had to get that out! Yay for t.v. on dvd's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey You, I just randomly ran into your blog from Ashley's blog. I'm so glad that I found it. It is so cool that you are back in Jersey for a little bit!!! I just finished watching "The City". I am able to get a little east coast fix on Monday nights:) I have been such a slacker when it comes to blogging lately. I'm sure that you heard that I'm pregnant with my second baby. I finally decided today that I'm over the morning (all day) sickness... cross my fingers. So, blogging hasn't been on the priority list. I'll get back into it though. I love having such a simple/fast way to be able to keep in touch with people.
I about died at the Melillo's Christmas Card. You'll have to post a ton of pictures of the kids while your out there. Tell Dianne that I started dating Luke when I was just a sophmore. Watch Out!!!! I can't believe that Gabby is that old!!! MJ has turned into the cute little stud that I knew that he would. It's so crazy to watch them grow up through Christmas Cards. It really doesn't seem like that long ago until I think about chasing Brighten around and having another baby this summer. Then it seems like another life time.
I hope that all is well...you sound great!!! Tell everyone hi and to drop me a comment sometime.
My cute Molly!!! Oh my gosh, how are you?! I'm so glad you found me, and I have to agree, Grey's Anatomy is the absolute best show ever! :)
I haven't ever watched it but I want to I love Dr. Mcdreamy! I'm addicted to the Bachelor right now:)
Post a Comment