Ok first off mini golf is tremendous fun in my opinion! If you are ever in Portland you should most definetly check out this mini golf place under the Hilton Hotel area of downtown. It is pirate themed, you get 3-d glasses, and it is all in black lights so everything jumps out at you. I have never done drugs, but I would imagine it is kind of psycadelic like that? It might just be a runner up to Mulligans in Ogden, (before they changed to that less unique golf setup)which was the best Mini Golf Course in the U.S. Just F.Y.I. for the future! :)
Monday, January 19, 2009
3-D Mini Pirate Golf
Ok first off mini golf is tremendous fun in my opinion! If you are ever in Portland you should most definetly check out this mini golf place under the Hilton Hotel area of downtown. It is pirate themed, you get 3-d glasses, and it is all in black lights so everything jumps out at you. I have never done drugs, but I would imagine it is kind of psycadelic like that? It might just be a runner up to Mulligans in Ogden, (before they changed to that less unique golf setup)which was the best Mini Golf Course in the U.S. Just F.Y.I. for the future! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment