Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Hi Everyone!
I am not really quite sure how these things work so bear with me. Ok so I obviously am not married yet, so that makes it hard for me to write about my family. So hmmm I am currently a baker in Montana at Triple Creek Ranch. It is for people who want the "Montana experience" and are willing to pay for it. I graduated from Western Culinary School October of '07 in Hospitality and Restaurant Management. So it may seem strange that I am baking now instead of managing, but my long term goal, as of now, is to open a bed and breakfast. I am still happy and loving life. Definitely excited to move to the next stage though. Living outside of Utah has opened a lot of doors too some pretty diverse culture which is pretty cool. It is fun to meet people from all over and hear their stories. Well that's about all I have for now, so hopefully this weird blog thing will make more sense soon. Have a great day!

No comments: